This course will assist you in maturing and managing your information security program to meet cybersecurity and regulatory expectations. The resources and exercises available with this course will help you develop valuable material to take back to your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Develop an entire information security
program framework to take back to your
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of your information security program.
- Access to a library of over 50 cybersecurity resources including FFIEC handbooks, best practice standards, example processes, and guidance.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity
|Module 1: Building an Information Security Program
|Module 2: Risk Management
|Module 3: Third Party Management and BCP
|Module 4: Incident Response and Network Security
|Module 5: Security and Technology Trends
|Module 6: Audit
|Module 7: Governance Structure and Enterprise Risk Management
|CBSM Final Exam
“SBS and Chad Knutson helped me by providing the tools and information to be successful in reporting, documenting and creating proper assessments. As well as how to structure an adequate BIA and BCP plan, and those things necessary to prepare for an Audit or Exam. Taking the course helped build my confidence in my job field. I would recommend the CBSM course to anyone wishing to enhance their knowledge of the expectations of the IT Program of their institution.”
- Hilarie Haack, GA
Continue your cyber education by exploring the other courses available in the Manager Learning Path: