This course will use real-world exercises to help you build a useful and repeatable business continuity plan to take back to your institution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Laws and Regulations
- Complete a Business Impact Analysis
- Complete a Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plan Management
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Incident Response
- Backup Planning
- Business Continuity Testing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
This course is self-paced with 10 weeks allowed to complete. Final exam is required to earn the certification.
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Develop a clear understanding of a business continuity plan, which will make your work more efficient and effective.
- Confidently implement and manage a strong business continuity plan.
- Generate new ideas and scenarios for business continuity testing.
- Prepare your institution for the worst case scenario.
- Gain practical solutions for FFIEC Appendix J requirements.
|Module 1: Laws and Regulation
|Module 2: Business Impact Analysis
|Module 3: Risk Assessment
|Module 4: Risk Management
|Module 5: Incident Response, Pandemic Preparedness & Third Party Management
|Module 6: Backups
|Module 7: Testing
|CBBCP Final Exam
“I was fortunate enough to be involved in the first offering of the certification program and
due to the program’s benefits, I continue to renew each year. Each year I learn something
new and more innovative ways to grow the bank’s program. SBS has been a resource not
only for their certification programs, but also as a security partner.”
- Rachel Losey, PA
Continue your cyber education by exploring the other courses available in the Manager Learning Path: