This course includes real-world exercises to build a comprehensive vendor management program to take back to your institution.
- Vendor Breaches, Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program and Risk Management
- Selection of Vendors
- Ongoing Vendor Management
- Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program
- Contract Structuring
- IT Audit and Exam Preparation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
This course is self-paced with 10 weeks allowed to complete. Final exam is required to earn the certification.
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Become a trusted expert in vendor management in the eyes of your auditor or examiner.
- Alleviate some of the stress of vendor management by designing an effective, time-saving process.
- Develop a clear understanding of vendor breaches, laws, and regulations.
- Implement a vendor selection and review process with confidence.
- Comply with FFIEC external dependency management guidelines.
|Module 1: Laws, Regulations, Breaches, and Threats ||Module|
|Module 2: Information Security Program and Risk Assessment ||Module|
|Module 3: Vendor Risk Assessment and Classification ||Module|
|Module 4: Vendor Selection ||Module|
|Module 5: Ongoing Risk Management ||Module|
|Module 6: Creating a Dynamic Vendor Management Program ||Module|
|Module 7: IT Audit and Exam Preparation ||Module|
|CBVM Final Exam ||Module|
“Although I have been through a few annual audits already, I have picked up several beneficial tips that I was actually able to apply, during our annual audit. In one year, I went from not know what Vendor Management was, to excelling at this course and having a spotless VM Audit. I enjoyed the course being self paced. The lessons were easy to follow and I now have tools that I will be able to hold on to for the future.”
- Rebecca Hopkin, MI
Continue your cyber education by exploring the other courses available in the Manager Learning Path: