This course will provide you with an increased understanding of the best practices related to handling common incidents in the banking industry and minimizing losses.
- Incident Response Overview and Regulations
- Incident Response Policy
- Preserving Evidence and Data
- RAM Acquisition
- Corporate Account Takeover
- Data Breach
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
By purchasing this certification, you are hereby agreeing to the policies and procedures of the SBS Institute. Click HERE to read and review.
- Become an expert in responding to incidents and minimizing losses.
- Build out Incident Response procedures to take back to your institution.
- Assist with the Threat Intelligence and Collaboration as well as the Cyber Incident Management and Resilience domains of the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment.
|Module 1: Regulatory Overview and Corporate Governance
|Module 2: Incident Response Policy
|Module 3: Financial Institution Specific Procedures
|Module 4: Investigator Toolbox
|Module 5: Forensics in Incident Response
|Module 6: Incident Response Testing
|Module 7: Notification Method
|CBIH Final Exam
“I was fortunate enough to be involved in the first offering of the certification program and due to the program’s benefits, I continue to renew each year. Each year I learn something new and more innovative ways to grow the bank’s program. SBS has been a resource not only for their certification programs, but also as a security partner.”
- Rachel Losey, PA
Continue your cyber education by exploring the other courses available in the Manager Learning Path: